Home  •  Rally Photos  •  FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"Be Prepared For Chilly Rain"

<<

W.R.

** 500 Club!

Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:02 pm

"Be Prepared For Chilly Rain"

With THAT advance warning, the Laconia Motorcycle Week Association invites the dwindling masses to Laconia. Makes you wanna spend a few thou for a motel reservation, gas up and GO, no ? Yeah, rather than hold a motorcycle rally in SUMMER, better to acknowledge that you're holding it the wrong time of year and tell people "good luck" ! As part of my post mortem, here's their sales pitch, right from their website.

Q: What’s the weather like?

A: The Rally, occurring in June, is before the official start of summer. This means you should expect typical New England spring weather. What ‘typical’ is changes from one year to the next. Don’t rely on weather predictions – if you’re planning a last minute trip to the Rally, feel free to call us and we’ll let you know how the weather is. We typically tell people to be prepared for chilly rain because it’s New England – in the spring… The last year we have very heavy days of rain was in 2013, the years on either side of that were warm and sunny. Your guess is as good as ours…

W.R.
There's more to life than naked girls, rock & roll and debauchery...wait, who am I kidding ??

http://www.facebook.com/paparazziimages
<<

tofeather

5,000 Club!

Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Re: "Be Prepared For Chilly Rain"

Maybe with "Global Warming" it might be better in another 5 or 6 years, oh, wait, that's IF it survives, LOL.
All We Are IS What We Were, tofeather
<<

Blaz

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:13 pm

Only time will tell, let's be honest it's Trumps fault :ban_005:
People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both...
<<

Blaz

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 pm

NYC bike show next Month already, last year I did not see Laconia MC week there I wonder why maybe they were saving money on advertizing lol
People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both...
<<

W.R.

** 500 Club!

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Sorry guys but the most fun I 'm probably gonna get from L.B.W. will be posting sh*t here about the three rodeo clowns running it {into the ground} :lol: And Blaz, it ain't Trump's fault ..... that's what you'll hear from the snowflakes but truth is, Hillary's fat, pantsuited ASS is causing so much shade in the northeast that it impacts cloud formation and thus, rain ! C U Next Tuesday ...... LOL. I was just checking out the Lone Star Rally on FB {see post for photo link} and while the music this year sucked {Vanilla Ice, SERIOUSLY ????}, still looks like a friggin' blast and more goin' on in FOUR days than, ahem, other places do in NINE. WTF, ya laugh to keep from cryin' :ban_139: W.R.
There's more to life than naked girls, rock & roll and debauchery...wait, who am I kidding ??

http://www.facebook.com/paparazziimages

Return to Laconia Bike Week