Home  •  Rally Photos  •  FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bikes for sale!

<<

Dano

Post Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:01 pm

Re: Bikes for sale!

Tofeather !

I hear Ya ! Last year was one of the best weather and riding years ever :) I did the ride to the sky and Kanc runs twice, ride around the Lakes twice and took a run over to Bentlys for a lobster roll and a beer. Found a few new back roads as well :) Already got my camp site at Twin Tamarack reserved for June !!! :ban_006:
<<

tofeather

4,000 Club!

Post Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:00 am

Dano !

Now that you've ridden all those routes maybe you should think about the wider loops, there are so many and such gorgeous views to be seen. I haven't made reservations for camping yet but will probably go back to Goose Hollow. Too much traffic in the Laconia area, and being 25-30 miles north gives us a better start. Maybe we will connect at some point during the week. Happy Trails.
All We Are IS What We Were, tofeather
<<

Bustah_c

****2000 Club!

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:58 pm

I have been trying to upload a picture of my bike I am selling, but I get this message: Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Any ways, I have decided to sell my "Lucille" I have had her for more than 20 years.

She is a 1985 FXRS but has been customized quite a bit. I have changed the fenders and tank more like a Softail and had it custom painted: Black with white flames. She has custom Stugis Wheels billet wheels, a custom seat, S&S cab, Python II pipes good tires and brakes, and too much chrome to mention.

One of the fork tubes has begun to leak but will be repaired in about a week.

I just put almost $4,000.00 in the motor rebuild. A Complete rebuild. The motor has less than 1,000 miles on it . No issues whatsoever.

I would like to get $6,200 for it and I will throw in the original tank, fenders, wheels, and carb.

If anyone knows a way around posting a pic, please let me know.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb.
<<

tofeather

4,000 Club!

Post Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm

That sounds like a lot of bike. I don't know how to post pictures either. Maybe you should contact Blaz, our multi - talented Web Master. Also start a new string with the bike for sale.
All We Are IS What We Were, tofeather
Previous

Return to Scoots for sale!!