Home  •  Rally Photos  •  FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Shes on the markey

<<

CrazyDave

***1000 Club!

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:11 am

Shes on the markey

Hard post ...
After praying, crying, pondering reasoning I have decided that for now the bike has to go

Two reasons..

One..I have no money and I need to move within the next month or so

Two , currently my health is not to the point where I feel absolutely safe riding

So, if anyone is looking for a rock solid reliable bike owned by the near famous CrazyDave,, the asking price is 3500. and you or can contact me here, through messaging or just shoot me an email at crazydave1100@aol.com

One alternative.. I need to get surgery, before I can do that I need to secure a new living space that we can afford while I am out on short term.. if you feel lead to loan me that amount ( with the bike itself as collateral ) then I can do this, have the surgery and go from there.. I am not begging for anyone to do this and I will tell you up front that you will be asked to enter into a modified loan with a two month delay in first payment and low to no interest.. your choice

anyway I will also be getting this out on other boards and Craigslist and such

Thanks and love
CrazyDave
http://www.facebook.com/CrazyDaveNH

CrazyDave..what it means to be insane
<<

Blaz

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Shes on the markey

Sorry to hear of your problems dave I wish I had the extra cash I would send it your way. If you put in a few prayers for me to hit the Lotto lol I will surly send some your way. Good luck I hope it all works out.
People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both...
<<

CrazyDave

***1000 Club!

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Blaz wrote:Sorry to hear of your problems dave I wish I had the extra cash I would send it your way. If you put in a few prayers for me to hit the Lotto lol I will surly send some your way. Good luck I hope it all works out.

problems.. we all have em.
http://www.facebook.com/CrazyDaveNH

CrazyDave..what it means to be insane
<<

tofeather

5,000 Club!

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Sorry to hear that from here to. I was there back in '11, thought about selling the Yamahauler, but no one was interested. My bills were over 130K, and the insurance cos. are still fighting over it. Obowa-Care only made it worse. If I got cancer now they would just let me die. Hang in there man, I know it seems bad, but Keep The Faith. We'll all be Praying for you.
All We Are IS What We Were, tofeather
<<

SHOWEM

***1000 Club!

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 am

I hope it works out for the best for you CD! Check out Rhoads Motorsports in Loudon,NH Dave they take bikes of all makes on consignment,thats where I bought my wife's sporster. Good luck man!

Return to Scoots for sale!!